Pearl Insurance won six awards in an annual competition hosted by the Professional Insurance Marketing Association (PIMA). As a professional association with a focus on the sponsored benefits market, PIMA has more than 450 members from more than 100 companies.
“Each year the Pearl Marketing Group submits campaigns that we run on behalf of our clients,” said Gary Pearl, Chairman and CEO of Pearl Companies. “It’s a great opportunity for us to get feedback and recognition from our peers and colleagues in the industry. We have collected many awards in the past, but this year’s recognition was a strong statement.
“It’s a testament to our work because we’ve dealt with some of the industry giants.” I’m very proud of these results, which are the result of the combined efforts of many of our departments. This proves that when our teams work hard, work smart and work together – our mission – Pearl Insurance is the best in the business what we do. “
Pearl Insurance received a Silver Award, four Gold Awards and the Best of PIMA 2021 Award. Awards are given on the basis of results, strategy and creative execution. The awards were presented by PIMA in New Orleans during the 2021 Summer Insights Conference.
Read on: Pearl Insurance partners with The Hanover for Lawyer Risk Buying Group
Pearl Insurance won the following awards:
- Gold and Best of PIMA: SMS opt-in for the invoice reminder campaign
- Gold: Accelerated issuance of life and disability campaigns
- Gold: American Chemical Society – “The Balanced Equation”
- Gold: The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists campaign at the term level
- Silver: Engineers Professional Liability Insurance Campaign / Commercial Insurance Systematic Marketing Emails
PIMA hosts the competition during its annual Insights Awards meeting, which recognizes the best work in the insurance marketing industry.